FREE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE FOR NHS PEUGEOT DRIVERS
PEUGEOT is offering free roadside assistance to PEUGEOT drivers who work for the NHS and don’t currently have emergency breakdown cover – no matter what the age and mileage of your car.
How to ask for help
You don’t need to register. If you break down, just call 0800 197 2045 and quote “NHS KEY WORKER”.
Please have to hand the following details:
- The vehicle’s make, model and registration number
- The exact location of the vehicle – the road you are on or the nearest road junction
- The number of the phone you are using
- The cause of the breakdown, if you know it
- Your NHS Care Identity Number (Smart Card) or Trust ID Badge, either at the roadside or at home.
In the initial call, the PEUGEOT Assistance team will confirm with you any special requirements you may have.